Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

My how the month has flown - in this silly season every day seems to last a few moments and the next one arrives. One of my new year resolutions should be to be more attentive to blogging! Below is a great Christmas image taken from our hand painted wall mural by wonderful artist Shelley Knoll Miller (check out her blog) a very talented local cartoonist and illustrator. We have some of her very poignant Christmas cards in the store and early in the new year (if I get my act into gear) we will also have some of her cartoons for sale as well.

We have great new stock from Studio Antic, The Strutt Sisters, Red Parka and Mingus Designs and Glenistair and Kirstin have been busily making some amazing hand blown glass - the store is looking amazing!

I hope you've all remembered to buy hand made/Australian made this Christmas.

Catch you in the new year. Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment